Pls implement ...

premium feature allow sms price alert. Premium can be paid by doge coin.

premium feature allow sms price alert. Premium can be paid by doge coin.

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminJan Pomikálek (Software Engineer, Dogecharts) responded  · 

I need some use cases for specifying the conditions for the alert.

Please write to the comments under which conditions would you like to be notified. Some examples:

- Average price goes down by 10% in less than 20 minutes.
    - Cryptsy price drops below 100 Satoshi.
    - Price difference between Cryptsy and Vircurex gets above 5%.

Here’s a poll about what an acceptable price would be:
    http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=52e448efe4b0aa0bc59ef063

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • av commented  · 

there's a free service that does this already: dogealert.com it sends SMS price alert at a rate that you define, pretty nifty. and you don't have to sign up

• Snoopdoge commented  · 

Hi,

I've just started sms.dogecoin.ch. Everything you need to build the sms alerts. :)
        Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need help.

Kind regards

• AdminJan Pomikálek (Software Engineer, Dogecharts) commented  · 

Please just assume a monthly fee would be ca 30x daily fee. At any rate, I'm not sure that other than per SMS payments would be feasible, since I would probably need to pay for sending the SMS on per-SMS basis myself, and should there be no limit it would be impossible to make sure I don't end up in red.

• Anonymous commented  · 

how about adding per month ? Per day is not feasible since most of the time the market is moving very slowly in a small price range. The best will be number of sms package. E.g 100 sms xxx doge 250 sms xxxx doge , the more sms u buy the cheaper per sms.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It can be tough implementing SMS alert but once it's developed your site will have a unique service which most website doesn't provide and this will make your website stand out. In order to be the best u have to provide something which others don't.

if u have a working SMS alert service, i will pay you right away with Dogecoin or BTC. Its so tiring to wake up every couple of hours to check the chart. Its worth the money to pay for SMS alert.

- Dogecoin Day Trader.

• Anonymous commented  · 

email alert is too common and it's everywhere. The reason for SMS alert is for people who are sleeping or doing something else and have no time to check their email. Email alert kinda of miss the point of having an alert. I can always check the chart if i am free rather than checking email. But if i am not free, i will need premium service like SMS alert.

Alert condition can be set

1. % movement up / down

2. Fix price movement. E.g Alert if price hit 100 Satoshi and below , Alert if price hit 200 Satoshi and above. Can set to alert once and alert auto switch off once trigger.

Feedback and Knowledge Base